Terms and Conditions
The school accepts the students from all the nationalities, religion, caste and communities. Students applying for admission to Grade I onwards have Aptitude Analysis, followed by an interview. The merit of the student is the sole criterion for admission.
The Registration Form is available at NO COST on the school website (Click on “Enroll Now” button) and fill the application form, Alternatively the form can also be collected from the Admin Office by paying Rs. 500.
The parents or guardians of prospective students should register the name of the child along-with the mention of the class to be enrolled for the coming academic year 20-21 . Children are admitted to The Ananyaa International School in March each year. Admission is based on an Aptitude Analysis held at school premises. The date of test shall be communicated to the parents by Admin Office. As there are a large number of applicants, priority is given to those who register first. All students, except the children of the School staff members, are expected to stay in the Hostel.
The Application Form, duly filled, along with the Registration Fee of Rs.5,000/-. (For online application the registration fee is Rs. 5,500/-) should be sent to the Principal at the earliest before test date. However, registration does not guarantee admission.
Aptitude Analysis Interaction
Prior to admission, students are expected to take up an Aptitude Analysis. Parents will be informed well in advance, provided the name of the child has been registered with the School. PRIOR REGISTRATION IS MUST FOR APTITUDE ANALYSIS. Admission will be based strictly on the performance of the student in the Aptitude Analysis. The Aptitude Analysis for all Classes will comprise for 50 Marks, 10 for each subjects – Kannada, English, Mathematics, Science and social Studies, will be held for one hour duration.
Newly admitted children will be permitted to join only on completion of admission formalities, which include: –
- Full payment of fee, as applicable.
- Receipt of Agreement duly signed by the parent(s).
- Submission of Transfer Certificate, previous school’s Result Sheet/ Record and Transcript /Board Examination Result, Conduct Certificate, Health Certificate, Six Copies of passport size photographs and Date of Birth Certificate.
- Other attached documents, as required with the duly filled and signed Application Form.
- Students Colour Photographs PP SIZE (8 No.s)
- Students Colour Photographs Stamp SIZE (4 No.s)
- Birth Certificate (Xerox copy)
- Aadhar card (Xerox copy)
- All previous years’ progress report cards (Original)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (Original)
- Vaccination card (Xerox)
- Blood group (Original)
- Transfer Certificate (Original)
- Parents / Guardian Colour Photographs PP SIZE (4 No.s)
- Location map of the residence (For transportation purpose)
The school follows the guidelines set by the board:
Nursery: The child must be 2 years 10 Months as on 1st June.
Juniors: The child must be 3 years 10 Months as on 1st June.
Seniors: The child must be 4 years 10 Months as on 1st June.
Grade I: The child must be 5 years 10 Months as on 1st June.